Custom Search

Describing Jobs




What do you do?
What do you do for a living?
What is your occupation?
What type of work do you do?
Where do you work?

I'm a salesman. (job-general)
I'm in sales. (general)
I'm in the toy business. (industry)
I'm a contractor at JBX. (specific)
I'm a consultant for YXL.

What company do you work for?

I work for Bellwest. (company name)
I work at Wellbest. (general)
I'm with Westbell. (industry)

What do you do there?
What do you do at Bellwest?

I'm a software engineer. (job title)
I work in the sales department. (place in company)
I'm in customer service. (general area)
I work as an instructor.
I build houses. (specific job)
I clean the restrooms.

Custom Search

  ©Copyright by English 4 Student 2010. Contact us Advertising Send Articles Gửi Bài

Back to TOP