Custom Search

Business Introductions



Informal

This is my boss, Mr. Stratford.

Jared, this is my secretary, Barbara.

Good to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.

I'd like you to meet my co-worker, Collin Beck.

Collin, this is Susan Palmer.

Nice to meet you.

My pleasure.

Have you met, Jason?

Jason, this is Teresa.


Hi, I'm Jill Watson.

I don't believe we've met. I'm Greg.

Formal

I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend, Mrs. Pleasant.

Allow me to introduce myself/my colleague, Ms. Winters

Let me introduce you to my colleague, Dean Richards.

Mr. Richards, this is David Porter from Aerospace Inc.

How do you do?

How do you do?

It's a pleasure meeting you.


Important body language to remember: Smile, eye contact, firm handshake.

Custom Search

  ©Copyright by English 4 Student 2010. Contact us Advertising Send Articles Gửi Bài

Back to TOP